What You Should Know About Dermal Filler Treatments
California exhibits the highest number of Google searches for plastic surgery. According to Google Trends, the relative search volume for plastic surgery procedures in this city touched 100 in 2021. In Roseville, nose reshaping, liposuction, and soft tissue fillers are among the most sought-after treatments. With age, you lose the volume of soft tissue in specific areas of your face. When it occurs, you’ll observe your skin sagging. It’s here that derma filler treatments allow you to keep looking youthful. It’s best to get anti-aging dermal fillers in Roseville, CA, from a facility that provides you with a personalized treatment plan. The professionals of such a facility thoroughly evaluate the treatment area and discuss your concerns. You thus are better positioned to explore suitable treatment options.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
They are gel-like substances that get injected into various body areas to enhance volume and contours. You will find it being applied on the face as a part of facial rejuvenation treatment. But they can also be used on other body parts like hands. Fillers aren’t permanent. For long-term results, you must take ongoing treatments. These are minimally invasive processes and so perfect for minor fixes. Dermal fillers reduce the wrinkle’s effect and smooth them out. They also address various other common concerns like:
- Smoothing marionette lines and smile lines.
- Enhancing symmetry in facial features.
- Filling scars that acne leaves.
- Smoothing out smoker and worry lines.
- Rejuvenating hands.
The professionals providing anti-aging dermal fillers in Roseville, CA, choose each injectable treatment carefully and administer it into the area of concern. They also utilize a range of filters to address all your aesthetic concerns.
Popular Dermal Fillers
- Hyaluronic acid – This naturally occurring chemical is already present in your skin. Its fillers give results that last from anywhere between 6 to 12 months. Some prevalent FDA-approved hyaluronic acid fillers are Restylane and Juvederm.
- Calcium hydroxylapatite – It’s a mineral present in your bones. Treatments that use this mineral are minimally invasive and last for around 18 months. Calcium hydroxylapatite gives very natural results. The FDA also approves this treatment. It’s apt for bigger creases like frown lines, nasolabial folds, and marionette lines.
- Polylactic acid– It is a biodegradable and synthetic material. Its fillers are also called stimulators, as they stimulate collagen production in the body post-injection. You will see its results appearing gradually after the procedure. They are semi-permanent and will last for up to two years. This treatment is ideal for the face’s lower areas like mouth, lips, and chin. To get optimal results, you need to get multiple treatments in a month.
- Polymethylmethacrylate beads – Since your body cannot absorb Polymethylmethacrylate beads, they are considered permanent. Permanent here implies that these fillers will last several years. You should go for this treatment if you want to get rid of creases or deep furrows. They are also effective on smile lines.
- Polyalkylimide – This treatment treats deeper wrinkles like depressed scars or nasolabial folds. You can also use it to plump thin lips. After injection, a thin collagen layer forms around the area over a month. A large volume of the gel is inserted in a single sitting. You can also remove this product if you want.
If you have made up your mind about the derma filler treatment, it is important to get it from a certified dermatologist. Conduct adequate research to get the highest quality treatment from board-certified cosmetic surgeons. They have much experience in performing these treatments successfully.